Taichung is my next stop in Taiwan and one of the largest cities. It is known for very good climate: if it is raining in Taipei – there is a big chance of good weather in Taichung. I loved it from the first glance!
So during the day i walked a lot and saw plenty of cool things like:
– modern library with some futuristic architecture;
– Cartoon alley which is small street filled with cartoon heroes like Super Mario, Looney Tunes, mango heroes etc;
– National museum of Fine arts, which happens to be surprisingly nice with several interesting exhibitions;
– Statue of Warcraft heroe Arthas, which was really cool and interesting that there are already real statues of computer game heroes;
– Block museum, which is kind of common space with some interesting things including the shop without sellers, which is really insane: you take what you like, put money into envelope and leave;
– National Theater, which is definitely architectural gem of the city and one of the most impressive modern architecture structures i saw. I got no idea how great is this place and i was there during super peak hour with lots of people and pretty bad lighting, but still was able to take some nice shots.